Anthropology of history and memory
The Research Division “Socio-anthropology of history and memory” is responsible for conducting research and studies on:
1. The production conditions of historical knowledge, collective memory and dissemination practices.
2. The knowledge and the representation of the past of Algerian society, its geopolitical and civilizational environment.
Poles of research :
1. Institutions, facts of memory and harvesting of sources.
2. Main areas of interest in historical research.
3. Know-how and tangible and intangible heritage.
Division Director :
(p.i.) BOULEFDAOUI Fatima Zohra, Principal Research Associate