Unit of Research on Culture, Communication, Languages, Letters and Arts (UCCLLA)
The unit of research on "culture, communication, languages, literature and arts" is responsible for:
1. Preserving the collective memory and national identity.
2. Setting up a database on Algerian and Maghreb literature.
3. Analysing cultural phenomena and their social impact.
4. Carrying out expertises, trainings and supervisions, publications, translations of monographs and books, scientific meetings.
Research Divisions :
1. The research division "Imaginary Production and Cultural Practices".
2. The research division "Symbolic Representations and Language Practices".
Unit Director :
HAMOU Abdelkrim, Senior Research Associate A
Division Secretariat :
Cité Bahi Amar, Bloc A, N°1 Es-Sénia
+213 (0) 41-58-32-86 et +213 (0) 41-58-32-52